Today was a fun run weather-wise. Before my Gorham run, I headed in to the Hannaford down there to pick up a few things. It was sunny when I went in. By the time I came out (15-20 minutes), the sky looked dark and ominous. As soon as I hit the road, big wet snowflakes were hitting me. Really. Hitting me. The strong wind was making sure I was pelted. About 20 minutes of that, I was thinking I'd be frozen before my eight miles were up. To my surprise, the sun came out and the clouds seemed to have been whisked away. I warmed up fairly fast.
Lather, rinse, repeat...Seemed like I was on the snow/sun cycle for the entire run. It was interesting how quickly the weather could change. I think it helped keep my focus on not me and the miles went quickly by.
No comments:
Post a Comment