I was a bit overdressed setting out in Gorham; It was 10 degrees cooler at home. Still, I felt good. After a day off, I was pretty well recovered from my mileage. I also stuck to the flattest roads I could find.
Around mile 3, when I was about to cross rte 114, I waited for a vehicle to turn. Dora was driving! She pulled over and we chatted for a bit, both surprised to have run into the other. I was happy to be running really strong at the time; Last time I crossed paths with a Monster, I was nearly ill and walking (IHOP incident). I'm hoping to get to run with her on one of my Gorham afternoons.
I added an extra mile to my planned four just cause I felt so good!
I run around Boulder County, arguably the running capital of country and don't even see anybody else running.
ReplyDelete